Tripping NASA is an application written for the NASA Internation Space Apps -challenge. The name sucks, but the app itself tries hard to be awesome.
The app is for the Ham, Beacon & Hacks challenge,featuring
- Stations (Ground, Orbital, Satellite) mapped on google maps/earth
- Moderation for submissions
- Maps for moderated / non-moderated submissions
- Visualization to spot blindspots in coverage
- Ability to submit new stations or coverage ratings
- Ability to predict location of orbital or satellite stations
- Simple no registration submission flow... it is awesome!
Copyright (c) 2012 Science
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.